... good eye-catchers, effective and inexpensive.
There are few other advertising materials that offer so many potential applications. Whether in a shop window, suspended from the ceiling, or as an add-on to a large-surface advertisement – advertising flags and banners deliver an outstanding price/performance ratio.
Advertising flags and advertising banners for optimal brand presentation
Use our services to create an optimised brand presentation, whether at a distance, at eye level, or as a revenue booster. In our in-house digital print shop, we produce advertising flags and banners for you on new-generation textiles:
- Custom flags and banner systems
- Produced using 4-colour digital printing
- High-resolution printing in 600 x 900 dpi
- Maximum print width of up to 310 cm
- Polyester materials in different versions
- With B1 fire protection class, REACH conformity
Flag / banner material - available in three versions
- Display material 210 g/m² homogeneous, closed surface for photo-realistic printing
- Satin material 175 g/m² glossy surface for outstanding print results
- Flag material 110 g/m² transparent with good through printing
- Taft, 70g/m², with a homogeneous surface that allows for almost 100% through printing.
Pollutant testing completed according to statutory Food and Feed Law Book requirements
Multiple services from a single source
We provide multiple services from a single source, and now we offer even more:
Print, cut, sew and add battens – for perfectly tailored results that meet even the highest demands!
- Different batten types (hollow round metal and hollow seam battens)
- Matching suspension equipment and accessories
- Custom production available upon request
- Short production and delivery times thanks to our on-site production facility
- Packaging, assembly and shipping
When you order flags and banners, we work with you to choose the right batten and suspension options, and are also happy to advise you on the best battens for posters produced by other companies. Our services also include selecting the right packaging, as well as assembly and shipping.
You benefit from fast, simple production and delivery terms with our comprehensive, in-house manufacturing process!
We would be happy to provide you with a non-binding consultation.
You can contact us by e-mail, by phone at +49 5223 9270-0 or using our contact form.